Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Kendyl & Ryker

On our way to our family reunion in Wyoming we stopped by my sisters house and spent the night. It was fun to see her and her kids. Hunter just loves his cousins Kendyl and Ryker. They are the cutest little kids every. Not to grab or none, but my mom has the cutest grand kids in the world. It was nice to see them even if it was only for a day.

Ryker enjoyed pushing Wyatt on the swing, that is until he pushed him too high and Wyatt held his breath in fear.
He is the cutest little boy, I just want to squeeze him.

Hunter can do the monkey bars all by himself.

The best picture I could get of the 3
The best one I could get of the four.
Kendyl had fun pushing Wyatt around the block.
Ryker found his birthday present in the back of the car, that little stinker.

0 comments: