Monday, February 21, 2011

Shadow Box Banks

I saw this done on someones blog and I just had to do it. Hunter is always wanting to dump out his piggy bank to see how much money he has, so these shadow box banks are perfect. I bought some shadow box frames at Micheals for 60% off (I think they were about $4 each). I used scrapbook paper for the background and then cut out each boys name on the cricut with white vinyl. My wonderful husband used some kind of router drill bit table saw thing to make wide slits on the top to put the money in. The boys had fun filling their new banks.


4 comments:

Holli said...

that is so cute i love it!

Amy Snell said...

I love these!! How stinking darling!!

Anonymous said...

Those are way cute! Kendyl & Ryker will be so excited!

Kivia B said...

I want one