Monday, January 17, 2011

Wet Bags

So have you ever been somewhere and your kids wets their pants, or your baby has a blowout. Or how about to a pool, or the beach and you have these wet bathing suits and don't know where to put them so everything else doesn't get wet. Well, here is the wet bag. A waterproof lined bag to put wet clothes or stuff in. All it is is a shower liner from the dollar tree, fabric for the outside and a zipper. This was my first time sewing a zipper, and I am very happy with the way they turned out. I am defiantly keeping one of these in my car.


lined with shower curtain inside

3 comments:

Lila Jo said...

I would have never thought of putting a shower curtain inside! I need to make one of these... now that Macie is (for the most part) potty trained. I still don't trust going out without a spare set of clothes, this would be perfect!

Darcy said...

man girl you are on a roll!!!

Casse.King said...

you are on fire autumn, making all this stuff. you find the coolest ideas