Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Baby Briggs

My sister had her baby "Briggs Mack Hunter" on Monday evening, March 21, 2011.
He weighed 6 lbs 14 oz, and is 20 inches long. Kendyl is going to be such a little mother and a big help to Tiffany. Ryker is going to be a great big brother showing Briggs all the things boy do (hopefully not the notty things). I can't wait to meet this little guy, he is my 4th nephew born in the last 4 months. Until I can see Briggs I made these blocks with his name on it for him for when my mom gets up there to see him. Great job Tiff and Chet, he is just beautiful.

3 comments:

don and jacki said...

so, so cute! maybe when Mel has her baby, I could get you to make some for her, too.

Holli said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

What a fun surprise to see. Those are so cute. I can't wait to put them in his room. You are too sweet. You have done so much for my kids. I feel like I owe you so much!.