Monday, March 14, 2011

Easter & Spring Crafts

I am having so much fun cutting out my own wood to make my own crafts. The Easter word was a little challenging being that it is all one piece, and is skinny, but it is made with the thickest MDF so it is still sturdy. I not quite done with the chick yet, I think. I want to find some fluffy yellow feather to stick on the top of their heads. I loved making the set of 3 bunnies! They turned out better than I thought they would. I am starting to enjoy working with the wire with crafts. The eggs were really simple to make, cut, paint, glue and glitter! I love the butterflies too (wire again!yeah!) scrapbook paper, paint, glue (modge podge) & glitter the crafting essentials.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow!!! Have some easter crafts. I wish that I had the ambition that you had. Those are all so stinkin' cute!