Monday, March 25, 2013

Family Snowboarding at Magic Mountain

Tyson bought he and Hunter a 4 pack a lift tickets for real cheap through our park and rec. Since Wyatt is under 6 he gets to snowboard for free.  I got to go this time cause Tyson had fallen at work a couple days earlier and has a separated should (so I used his lift ticket).  It has been about 2 years since the last time I went snowboarding, and I forgot how much I LOVE it! I spent half the day with Hunter and Aunt McKenzie (Tyson's youngest sister) going down the mountain, while Tyson taught Wyatt on the bunny slope. This was only Hunter's second time and he was AMAZING! He could make it down the mountain all in one run without stopping. It was sooooo much fun.








It looks as if he's going to fall, but nope, he's a pro.




0 comments: