Friday, August 28, 2009

A Mother of Boys

I am officially a mother of boys: Hunter got a Transformer from our friend Ben. It has been in the Robot position for the longest time (ever since he transformed it from the car to the robot). Well, low and behold, I finally transformed it into a car again (This is a big accomplishment since it has been sitting on our mantel for about a month). So any moms out there that need a challenge or a puzzle to do in your "free time" (Hunter now in Kindergarten for 5 hours) grab a transformer it is a great brain teaser. Thanks for the fun gift Ben

3 comments:

Holli said...

that's funny :)

Gary and Joan said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of boy toys so funny!

Valerie said...

I know Ben will be proud of you. I know I am only because I know first hand what a challege those things are. There are still one or two of Tyson's that I get too frustrated with to finish transforming. Way to go!