Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Baptism Towel

I wanted to make Hunter a baptism towel since he is turning 8 this August and will be getting baptized this year. I know though once the kids are out of school (Wyatt 1 more week and Hunter 2 more weeks) I will not be getting much done, and with the baby due at the end of July I really won't be getting anything done. So I figured that I should make this now. The coolest part of all was that I used my cricut to cut out the fabric, it was so Awesome!!!! I love the poem that goes with the towel:


My Baptism Towel



This baptism towel is to help remind you

Of your baptism day all the years through.

When you come out of the water all clean and pure,

Dry off with this towel and you can be sure,

That you are as clean as this towel is white.

And the Holy Ghost will be with you both day and night.

For the Holy Ghost is your gift after the laying on of hands,

And will be a comfort and a guide if you obey God's commands.

This CTR emblem will help remind you to be strong

As you continue to learn right from wrong.

When your towel becomes soiled, remember that we, too,

May sometimes make mistakes and we've been taught just what to do.

Just as you can wash your towel so it can again be clean,

The wrongs you make can be washed away and never again be seen.

Your Heavenly Father loves you, remember always to pray,

And He will be beside you for forever and a day. "




0 comments: