Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Crib Bedding

Last weekend Tyson took the boys on a father son's camp out, and while they were gone I was able to finish making the crib bedding! I think my favorite part is the crib skirt, it took me forever to find the right color of material to match the bumper pad and blanket color scheme. I love the fact that I can look at this crib and say I made all the bedding, even the fitted crib sheet. I used an old bumper pad the the DI and made a cover for it. The brown minky and soft cuddly fabric is from Joann's, and the fun swilrly, glittery print fabric is from Walmart. The crib sheet, and white ruffles on the skirt is a white sheet from the DI, and the other 2 fabrics on the crib skit is from Walmart. I estimated the cost off all the supplies used to make it all is about 30 to 35 dollars. And yesterday I made a little taggie lovey blanket just for fun.



0 comments: