Sunday, September 16, 2012

Family Comes To Visit

We has a great time with all our family that were able to make it here to Twin Falls for Hunter baptism, and Dustin's baby blessing. It was almost everyones first time meeting Dustin, and it was Grandpa Jay, and Grandma Stephie's first time to Twin Falls. I loved having our family here, it was sad to see them go back to their homes. It was REALLY had saying goodbye to my mom, I cried the whole way from the hotel they stayed at to my home. I can't wait to see them again. Here are some pictures of our time together other than the baptism and blessing.
If one of the Grandma's wasn't holding Dustin, Kendyl was.

Celebrating Grandpa Ken's Birthday

Celebrating Grandma Stephie's Birthday

My beautiful Mom!



Hunter didn't stay in the tree for long, a small swarm of yellow jacket came out of the tree and started biting him all over his back, hands and arms. He ran from the tree and jumped in the lake. I felt so bad for him.

Tyson and Uncle Jeff giving Wyatt and Ryker a ride

Hunter showing Grandma Stephie how to fish

Briggs tasting the sand


The effect of the blue frosting from the cake

We took the family to the Shoshone Falls.

Uncle Jeff and Aunt Maria


Grandpa Jay and Grandma Stephie

Out on the boat, but we didn't make it past the dock, the carburetor kept flooding with gas.

Dustin's first time on the boat

Fishing while Dad tried to fix the boat


We all enjoyed swimming at the pool at the hotel that Grandpa Jay and Grandma Stephie stayed in.


One of the many beautiful pictures that my Dad took of our Twin Fall Temple


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I have never used a bow for anything, but willing to try..lol. Nice Family and great blog. Would you view my blogs:
http://iluvsmundy.blogspot.com/