Sunday, November 11, 2012

Random Pictures of November

Here are some random pictures of the boys from the past week. Dustin is growing and just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Hunter and Wyatt just smother Dustin with love, we all just can't get enough of him. To me Dustin is looking more and more like Hunter.
Deer in the headlight look (which he gives often)


Wyatt fell asleep in a box while watching a movie.


Watching the movie The Lorax


Hunter LOVES to be with Dustin


Dustin fell asleep during the movie being sandwiched by his brothers.


Hunter wanted Dustin to cuddle in bed before he had to go to sleep. I just love this picture. To me Dustin is a mini Hunter/Tyson with a little Wyatt in the mix.


I think I have about 30 pictures of Dustin his bouncer with a huge smile on his. This is his favorite toy/entertainment at the moment.

0 comments: