Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Weekend in Utah

The weekend before Christmas we went to Utah for a couple of days to see that family. My mom had flown in from California, and my Grandma and Grandpa flew in from North Carolina (who I haven't seen in 7 years). Even though we were only there for a couple of days we had a great time.  We took the kids to the new store Scheels where they rode the ferris wheel, putted some golf, took pictures with Santa and some other fun backgrounds. Friday night we had Grandma and Grandpa Lou over at my sisters house and had dinner and played catch phrase. Saturday evening we had dinner at my Aunt Jenny's house and hung out with the Grandparents and cousins. Aunt Jenny made some cupcakes for the kids to decorate, they loved it, she's awesome! It was a real fast trip, I wish would have stayed longer, but we had to head home Sunday to try and beat a snow storm and get home before Christmas Eve. I love my family, I wish we didn't live so far apart.

In line to ride the Ferris Wheel

The boys loved it

Kendly thought she would love it, but it turns out she's not a big fan with the carts start to rock.





Well, this is the only Santa Clause picture this year that has all 3 boys in it. It's not the traditional  formal sit down one. But how cool to take a picture with Santa in a Monster truck.





Grandma Lou and Wyatt (he thought it was so funny to say watermelon for pictures).

Grandma and Grandpa Lou with their great grandkids, we are just missing Owen.



Playing catch phrase





Cousin Tiffany and Dustin



Cousin Tara and Dustin






0 comments: