Thursday, June 18, 2009

Buzz Worthy

Wyatt caught an alive bee in the house, put it in his mouth, and tried to eat it, it then stung him on his tongue. I had to use a pair of tweezers to pull it out while he was screaming. Hunter hid in the bathroom because he didn’t like seeing Wyatt hurt. He didn’t have any reaction other than a little bump on his tongue. Poor little guy.
The Bee & The Stinger

5 comments:

Darcy said...

That is CRAZY! Poor little man!

Casey Golledge said...

o my gosh!!! thats so sad! did his tounge swell at all?

Amy Snell said...

Poor sweet boy!! I'm glad he's okay now though...scary...

Holli Kim said...

Holy cow thats all i can say

mRs.PeRales said...

oh my gosh!!!!! poor baby! He's a trooper! I'm glad he's not allergic, but I know it was still so painful:(