Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Father's Day Craft

It's okay to post this since my husband is never on my blog or a blog for that matter (unless I show him something).
This month our craft group made a Father's Day gift. There were only 4 of us this time. Amy (my friend the hosts all the craft nights) decided with her talents and my talents that we would would cut and get together all the supplies for our craft nights rather than paying someone else to cut everything for us and having to pay for shipping. Amy went out and got all the supplies and used her vinyl machine, and I cut the 2x6's which are glued to the bead board. I love our craft group, even when there are only a few of us. It also is a special treat that my sister-in-law Holli is there too and she brings along my cute little nephew Seth. We all did another craft, but I'll post that in a bit with my summer crafts.

0 comments: