Sunday, August 5, 2012

Dustin Jay & His Brothers

Here are some more pictures of Dustin while in the hospital and some at home. I also added a newborn picture of both Hunter and Wyatt so you can see who Dustin looks like. I personally think he looks more like Hunter with a little of Wyatt, but really they all look a like, like brothers do. Love my boys!





Hunter helped me give Dustin a sponge bath after he had peed all over me.

Chunky Cheeks

Hunter 5 days old

Wyatt 4 days old

Found this picture while looking for newborn pictures of Hunter and Wyatt and just thought it was too cute to not post.

8 comments:

Darcy said...

Oh my he is just perfect! Nice work!

Casse.King said...

I think his nose looks like Hunter's baby nose until i saw the bath one then it looks like Wyatt's and i thought the eyes were more similar to Wyatt as well. He's so cute! I love him, and Carlisle loves baby too

Unknown said...

So precious and adorable. He is a little blessing straight from Heaven.

Jaylinn and Marci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaylinn and Marci said...

Hey kid, im so excited and so proud of you! You are both awesome parents and those boys are so blessed. Love u all :-) Aunt Jaylinn

Josh and Britt said...

He is adorable! I think he looks like Hunter. Wish I could hold him.

Anonymous said...

Hunter's picture to me, jsut looks like the average new born baby. Cute, but a new born. But Wyatt's looks exactly like he looks now. That's crazy that he was only four years old.

Anonymous said...

That piture of the two boys couldn't be any more precious. That needs to be entered in come kind of contest.